Help & Support Hub.Find the answers to our most frequently asked questions below
Can't see what you're looking for? Contact us here and we'll be happy to help
Order Related Enquiries
Once an order has been placed we can not guarantee a change of address, name, contact details or products. Due to the high volume of orders and email enquiries we receive on a day to day basis. Whilst we do endeavour to amend orders upon request, we cannot guarantee this.
When purchasing a customised product, please allow up to 5-10 working days from the day you have placed your order for your order to be processed and dispatched. Please note, working days do not include weekends, holidays, national breaks and holidays. In most circumstances, we endeavour to have your order processed within the 5 working day period.
In the unlikely event of a product being defect or not working, please contact us via the 'Contact Us' section on our website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we do not take responsibility for products which have been misused or damaged by natural wear and tear. We do offer a 6 month defect guarantee on all of our products which may occur from a manufacturing fault. A defect guarantee refers to defects such as in the rare event, a clasp spring not working in the event that it has not been damaged through personal misuse.
Once returned you will be entitled to a full refund which will not include the cost of the return postage. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been used, washed, dirty, customised or are not in original condition.
Return process if you LIVE inside of the United Kingdom, please visit and click the 'Make a Return' section at the bottom of this website via the 'Quicklinks' section to visit our returns portal online. We offer a 14 day refund period and a 30 day exchange period.
Return process if you LIVE outside of the United Kingdom:
• Please download, print off, and complete a returns form if you do not already have one which should be included in your delivery package.
• Please ensure you have entered your correct order number, if you do not enter your order number the team are unable to identify the customer which will cause delays in getting your return complete.
• Ensure your return is sent back to us within 30 days of you receiving your order to be eligible for a refund. Any orders sent back after 30 days are subject to a credit note and not a refund.
• Ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined below.
• Use an insured tracking delivery service to ensure your parcel reaches us safely.
Enclose your goods, and return to the following address:
15, Rani Drive
Nottingham, NG5 1RF
Returns Terms and Guidelines:
• All returned items must not be used, washed, dirty, not customised or are not in original condition
• We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
• Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
• Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
Regrettably not, as your order has been specially customised to your request. We are unable to exchange or refund you for the customised product you have chosen. If you do wish to send it back to us for an exchange or refund we may ask for the postage costs to be covered in order for the item to be sent back to you.
Once the items are received by us, please allow up to 5 working days for your return to be processed. You will be notified of this in either one of two ways:
Refunds - you will be notified by email that your refund has been processed. Please allow 3-5 working days for refunds to be processed and received in your account. This will be debited to the account your items were originally purchased from and cannot be altered.
Please note, if you have used our return portal (UK customers only) and have chosen the Royal Mail returns service, we simply pass the cost on from Royal Mail to yourself, a £3.49 cost will be deducted from your refund.
Exchanges - you will receive a notification by email attached with your eGift card with the value of the product(s) you have purchased.
Please note, if you have used our return portal (UK customers only) and have chosen the Royal Mail returns service, we simply pass the cost on from Royal Mail to yourself, a £3.49 cost will be deducted from your exchange which will reflect on your eGift card.
Our returns team aims to process all returns as quickly as possible!
Once we have received your return, please allow up to 7 working days for your return or exchange to be processed.
You can make a return via our online returns portal which can be accessed by clicking on the link below:
During busier periods, please allow up to 10 working days for your exchange or refund to be processed.
Please be mindful when receiving a BullyBillows delivery, as every dog can vary depending if they have muddy walks etc. Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept any returned items if they appear to have clear signs of usage. This can include the following:
• Dirt, marks & scratches.
• Faded material where the product has been rubbed against a dog.
• Washed, used outside of the house for anything more than putting the product on and off.
All refunds will be debited to the account your items were originally purchased from and cannot be altered. If you ordered using a gift card, the refund for the order in question will be processed back to the gift card since we can only refund onto the original payment method of an order and this cannot be changed.
We have a 14 day return policy for a refund and a 30 day exchange policy for customers inside of the UK. The return timeframe starts from the day your order is delivered.
We have a 45 day return policy for refunds and a 60 day return policy for exchanges for customers that live outside of the UK.
If you return an order back to us for a refund once it has surpassed the return date, you will receive an eGift card which will be sent to the email address which was used to place your order.
Any WHOOPSIE, V1.0 or End of Line products which are reduced are not eligible for a refund but only an exchange. Upon receiving your return the returns team will process your return and send you via email an eGift card to the value of your purchase (minus discount codes used).
All of our products are made from non toxic fibres and materials which have all been tested extensively for many weeks/months before we release any products on sale. Our products DNA consists of 3 key ingredients:
A combination of materials above creates the perfect collar, harness or even lead. Our Ramsey Range collars have all 3 materials. Our Harnesses, leads and other collars have Nylon lined with Neoprene.
What are the benefits of Neoprene & Foam?
Prevents and stops your dog suffering from the following:
1. Skin/fur prone to rash.
2. Nylon burns which can cause the fur to rub away.
3. Nylon allergens which can be caused by Nylon directly to your dogs fur over a period of time (this is why Neoprene/Foam is lined inside to prevent this).
Also great for:
1. Water Resistant & Odourless.
2. Quick drying
3. Your dog can use our products all day and even night with comfort in mind.
Even the handles of our collars and lead handle are lined with Neoprene in, not just to ensure your dog is comfortable but also the person using the handle(s). This will prevent nylon burns to your palm and just a more comfortable experience when out walking your dog.
YES! Our products are catered for small - larger breeds. We have an array of different widths, thicknesses, styles and sizes to cater for all ages and sizes.
Any K9 product or accessory will get dirty, dogs will be dogs! This is a common question in our community. We have some recommended guidelines to follow for washing your dog products from BullyBillows.
1. Hand wash in warm, soapy (mild detergent) water. Scrub gently until the mud and excess dirt has washed away and rinse with clean water. Air dry over night or in the day.
2. If you prefer to put the product(s) in the washing machine, we advise against this as washing machines have high temperatures and are on for quiet some while.. we advise to place your product(s) inside of a pillow case and tie the end. The pillow case is added safety to avoid direct heat or too much water which can result in your product(s) shrinking or fading.
With our vibrant coloured products, when we dye the products we use a key ingredient, 'Fluorescent'. Fluorescent is the ingredient which creates the 'vibrant' look of our products. Please be mindful with more vibrant product(s) as they may fade quicker than other colours such as the colour Black. What we advise for vibrant colours such as Orange, Pink, Purple etc.
1. Do not leave in direct sunlight.
2. Be careful/gentle when washing your product(s).
We hope the above helps, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
When designing our products, we have ensured our products are suitable for the majority of weather conditions. But, like any product, they can only withstand so much.
Thousands of dog owners use our products in all weathers and climates. From the sea to normal water, daily use, dog sports and training.
If you do visit the seaside or live in a country/location to which you visit and your dog enters the sea, be mindful with cleansing your product after. Sea water contains high levels of salt and grit, our products can withstand heavy force, pressure and weathers. We ask you clean your products after use in the sea or water to prevent your products from damp and grit which may enter our buckles such as on our Harnesses or Combat Clip Collars.
If your dog enjoys a splash into a local river or pond, not to worry - this is very normal for a lot of dog owners who use our products on their dogs.
We offer a customisation / personalisation option on almost all of our products. What are the key benefits of selecting customisation on your BullyBillows gear?
1. THEY JUST LOOK SO COOL!
2. If you have multiple dogs, adding your dogs name can help to distinguish which collar is for which dog.
3. Adding a phone number in the unfortunate event of your dog getting lost, this is a very powerful way to ensure your dog can be tracked back to you.
4. If you have a working dog, nervous dog and the list goes on, you can enter names such as: POLICE DOG, DO NOT TOUCH, NERVOUS etc.
Which products do we offer customisation on?
ALL of the below:
1. Nylon Pin Collars | 4cm & 5cm widths.
2. Combat Clip Collars | 2.5cm, 4cm & 5cm widths.
3. RR Slip on Collars | 4cm & 5cm widths
4. Nylon Snap Hook & Combat Swivel Combat Leads.
5. Premium Harnesses
6. TRI-Harnesses & TRI-Harness Mini's.
Unfortunately not, as it is a custom made order to your request we are unable to exchange or refund you for the customised product you have chosen. If you do wish to send it back to us for an exchange or refund we may ask for the postage costs to be covered in order for the item to be sent back to you.
About & Where to Find Us
Unfortunately, not. We do however have various stockists which are located in the UK and overseas. For more information about the places that stock our products, please the stockist locator at the bottom of our website.
As BullyBillows grows, so does the demand for our products to be stocked in small businesses/organisations and even larger retail outlets.
We have now introduced an official stockist portal on our website, which in turn you can sign up to become an official BullyBillows stockist. We do require some information about your business upon consideration as we will only consider any applications if the following applies:
• Registered Business
• Trading for longer than 6 months
• Promotes the business in only a positive manner. We will reject any applications if the persons or company promotes dog violence or similar.
Please email in to us using the form on the previous page, alternatively email in to: email@example.com and use the title: 'Stockist Enquiries'
Please copy and paste the form below into the email and fill out the questions.
Company Registration Date:
VAT Number (if applicable):
Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or other Social Media pages which are linked to you:
Reason for wanting to stock BullyBillows products:
A member of our friendly team will endeavour to get back in touch within 12-48 hours of sending an email.
The question is.. yes you can! We host yearly ambassador competitions which we will invite you and your dog to come on board for a duration of time (usually 12 months) and if our partnership is successful, for life. To become part of the team and an official ambassador, sign up on our Become an Ambassador section of our website.
We look forward for you to be part of the BB team!
Accepted Payment Methods
We accept all major credit, debit cards, pay with instalments and PayPal.
We have listed a few below:
• Apple Pay
• Google Pay
• Shop Pay
We do not accept cash or cheques.