BullyBillows is an English registered company. If you need to contact a BullyBillows representative please fill out the form on our ‘Contact’ section of our website otherwise contact us on (+44) 7341819777. BullyBillows reserves the right to change and alter these terms without giving prior notice and it is up to the user of the website to take responsibility to return to this page to review any changes that have been made. These changes take effect from the exact time of posting on this website. It is advised before the purchase of any product that you review this section. The last time these Terms and Conditions were altered was on the 23rd of April 2019.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We have absolute confidence in providing the best dog supply products! That’s why we’ve introduced our 100% Satisfaction.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
BullyBillows will attempt to make the product and quantities advertised on this site available at all times. However this cannot always be guaranteed and BullyBillows will not be liable for any products that are not available at the time of your checkout. The customer will be notified as soon as possible when this occurs and advised on what to do to solve this problem.
BullyBillows prices are subject to change without notice. BullyBillows reserves the right to refuse or terminate/cancel orders when there has been website malfunction or error such as technical difficulty or an incorrect price being displayed. Notification to the customer will be facilitated immediately after this has been notified to us and any payment already received from the customer will be refunded.
All promotions are subject to availability and while stocks last.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING INFORMATION
All orders will be dispatched from our warehouse within 3 business days. In peak periods please allow for up to 6 business days for dispatch.
Untracked postage is an uninsured delivery service and won’t have tracking information.
Tracked postage means the package is tracked though to delivery.
BullyBillows does not take responsibility for any un-tracked international parcels that go missing. Use of non-traceable shipping is at customer’s own risk and there is no way to retrieve or locate the package once it has been sent. We are not responsible for delays, lost or damaged shipments or orders sent to incorrect, invalid addresses or correct addresses.
Orders may end up being returned for various reasons including: non-payment of Duty & VAT, incorrect address, unclaimed at post office, etc. If a package is returned or rejected, the customer will need to email email@example.com to arrange redelivery and will also have to pay for all postage costs.
BullyBillows will help as much as possible to trace a missing parcel, however if untracked standard shipping is selected, it is the customer’s responsibility to follow up with the carrier. Please direct any shipping related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to our shipping times by clicking here
TAXES, DUTIES AND/OR VAT
There may be Taxes, Duties and/or VAT applied by customs towards your order when, or after delivery is made. These charges are not inclusive of the original shipping charge, and are unable to be paid for, or reimbursed by BullyBillows. If you are unsure of the charges and whether you will be affected, please contact your local customs office.
1. The contract & acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, between BullyBillows and each customer, will only be formed when the buyer pays for the goods and funds have cleared. This contract is regulated under the ‘Sale of Goods Act 1979’.
2. Return policy. We hope you will be highly satisfied with any product purchased from BullyBillows, but as we all know sometimes even the best product lines slip up. In the unlikely situation that you receive a faulty product, we will ask you to provide photographic evidence, or in some cases return the product to our offices for examination.
3. If the faulty product has been issued with a defect that was caused by BullyBillows during manufacturing or during its shipment then it will be replaced with no cost incurred to the buyer.
4. In the situation that the size of any standard product is incorrect, because of incorrect information supplied by the buyer, BullyBillows is willing to replace the product for the correct size; however, the cost of the return of the item and re-delivery of the new item should be covered by the buyer.
5. Any items returned to us must be in their original condition – if they’re not, we may be unable to accept them. We do not accept liability for general wear and tear of our products, if faults have occurred due to manufacturing issues, please contact us with photographic evidence. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied. We would recommend to use a recorded delivery service and keep the proof of postage. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We cannot accept liability for goods that get lost or damaged in transit back to us.
6. Bespoke or embellished item, in case the measurements provided by the buyer were incorrect, unfortunately we cannot refund or replace produced items as they cannot be resold, so please pay close attention when measuring your dog and use our website sizing guide, which you’ll find on each appropriate product. In case you have any doubts please send your questions to email@example.com.
7. The company BullyBillows reserves the right to change the return policy, or the terms and conditions without notification.
Who we are:
Our website address is: www.bullybillows.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.